Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's happening? # 2

I thought an update was in order so that I could explain some things in short. Here it goes...

  • Well about those birds, the noisy minor chicks...All of the chicks have disappeared. KABOOM! I have no idea where they went. I can only guess that something ate it. Now, the nest is still there and the other day the mother has been sticking around. They haven't been kicked out and they are too young to have flown away. The only remains are a few feathers. On the other hand if the mother is sticking around there could be more chicks, fingers crossed. If they are dead (which I assume they are) I shall forgive the mother for swooping. Dear O dear...
So for a remedy here is the last picture of the chicks taken a few days after the last post. 
Rest in peace little ones...

2 comments:

  1. Awww! That's sad!
    Just passing by! I really like the garden blog! ^^ I should comment more often!
    And YAY for sweets! Hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i think the parents have flown off too and made a new nest somewhere else. life is fleeting in my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...